In business we are all concerned with results. Team development can undoubtedly enhance an organisations ability to reach its goals. It is widely recognised that the achievement of goals can be achieved by using the skills and talents of the entire team and by being able to respond to constantly changing environments. One person on their own cannot achieve this, but the team can!
We appreciate that everyone and every team is different. This is why we design our programmes, often in conjunction with your in-house trainers, to maximise learning opportunities which mirror your individual needs. The possibilities are endless and can include role-plays, case studies, team work theory through to problem solving activities (both indoors and outdoors) combined with challenging reviews.
We can and do use a wide range of profiling tools to help individuals and teams understand their own preferences, motivators and drivers. These include: MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator), Belbin Team Roles, SDI (Strength Deployment Inventory), Firo-B (Fundamental Interpersonal Relationship Orientation) and MTR-i (Management Team Role indicator).
The combination of activities and tools we can provide are enormous. From a complex series of activities lasting for the whole event, through to an exercise lasting half an hour, with endless opportunities in-between. Programmes and activities can be facilitated both indoors and outdoors, or a mixture of both.
Team building and Team working programmes enable everyone to:
- See through personal experience the advantages of working differently
- Improve self-awareness and an awareness of others preferred working styles
- Experiment with different behaviours in unfamiliar situations
- Develop confidence in communication
- Understand others motivations and its impacts on the team
- Work where a co-operative rather than combative orientation is most productive
- Clarify team and individual objectives and goals
- Plan for effective teamwork in the workplace
- Have Fun!